Salta al contenuto
Passa alle informazioni sul prodotto
Descrizione
Leo Hillinger took over the winery from his father in 1990. Since the handover, he has constantly developed his company. Today, Hillinger wine is internationally renowned. Since 2010 Hillinger has been pursuing organic viticulture. This wine is fermented to 90% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 10% ripens in used barrique barrels. Tasting notes:Ruby red in the glass. The aroma reminds of dark berries and chocolate. At the palate full-bodied and harmonious. Long lasting in the finish. Grape variety: 50% Merlot, 25% St. Laurent and 25% Pinot Noir. Maturation: Classic in steel tank and 10% used barrique. Residual sugar: 4,4 g/l. Acidity: 5,4 g/l (malolactic fermentation in steel). Storage potential: 3 years. Serving temperature: 14-16 °C. This wine is excellent with pasta and spicy fish dishes.

Hillinger Small Hill red 2019 13% Vol. 0,75l

Prezzo regolare €20,90
Esaurito

Tasse incluse. Spedizione calcolato alla cassa

1654896408-1334

Descrizione
Leo Hillinger took over the winery from his father in 1990. Since the handover, he has constantly developed his company. Today, Hillinger wine is internationally renowned. Since 2010 Hillinger has been pursuing organic viticulture. This wine is fermented to 90% in stainless steel tanks and the remaining 10% ripens in used barrique barrels. Tasting notes:Ruby red in the glass. The aroma reminds of dark berries and chocolate. At the palate full-bodied and harmonious. Long lasting in the finish. Grape variety: 50% Merlot, 25% St. Laurent and 25% Pinot Noir. Maturation: Classic in steel tank and 10% used barrique. Residual sugar: 4,4 g/l. Acidity: 5,4 g/l (malolactic fermentation in steel). Storage potential: 3 years. Serving temperature: 14-16 °C. This wine is excellent with pasta and spicy fish dishes.
Hillinger Small Hill red 2019 13% Vol. 0,75l
Drawer Title

Questo sito utilizza i cookie per assicurarti la migliore esperienza sul nostro sito.

Benvenuti nel nostro sito!

Verifica dell'età

Torna quando sarai più grande

Spiacenti, il contenuto di questo negozio non può essere visto da un pubblico più giovane. Torna quando sarai più grande.

Prodotti Simili